<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3234242721738298736?origin\x3dhttp://sharon-lost-in-myworld.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I hate Life
'
♥ Proffy,

♥ sharon-lost-in-myworld.blogspot.com ♥
Sharon♥
Full Time student,Part Time slacker! Currently study at BLSS,
Simply addicted to music and singing XD

♥ Cravings,

Get good results for O'Level(:

♥ Music,


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Credits

Designer:JiaQi.
Basecodes:!♥feelthatlov-e

Friday, August 7, 2009

Haiz..I think nw really only can used blog to emo awhile le. Blog is gd as it can listen,let me emo BUT it can response and it doesn't have a place for me to hide myself when i wanted to!! I wan a super power which i can control lives and deaths and i can juz put a full stop or ..... to continue or stop tis kind of lives in tis kind of world. But too bad tis r nt things tat i can control if i really can i will nt let those things happen and make my life so miserable!! I dun blame anyone instead i take the blame as everything is my fault!I am the causes of everything!! Simply juz hate myself!!
To XxX:I nw juz wan a blank simply mind for a few sec...
juz a few sec will do i will be satisfied.


End of post, 10:32 PM