Yesterday:
A bz + tired day for me!
wake up abt 11 plus only drink a cup of coffee ,
thn have to help mom wif the hse work le...
as my cousins are coming thn my mom is bz wif the cooking,
so me and sis do the hse keeping lol sian....
after hse keeping I went online b4 cousins they all came if nt I jiu can''t play le!
end up i only used abt 40mins like tat they jiu arrived at my door outside le =_=
as for the adults leh jiu mahjong lol standard! No mahjong cannot.
I went to zzz ard 2 plus when the adults are still playing mahjong lol.
Today:
Morning wake up ard 11 plus, no ppl at hm then realise that they went for breakfast.
Wah! the adults are pro lol, they play whole nite mahjong nv Zzzz wor! I dunno at which place of my lalaland le lol.. Haha (:
tmr morning going Jogging wif serene.
shall end here,
Nites Readers!