Never blog for a few days le due to tis stupid comp...
can't on the comp for de past few days, nw can on le so quickly post!
Recap for past few days happen the things.
160110....
the karaok system came abt 5 plus thn but thn de person say cannot tesr de mic as there is still one more thing no stock thn they say tmr thn deliver it again. sian -_-
The irene say she nt coming back le, Cat gt cum back but before de karaok system cum she jiu leave le ):
170110....
nth special juz tat de delivery men came again and I tried out the wireless mic.
De mic is cool de lol juz like in a karaok room de system lol.
180110....
Sch as usual nth special.
Quite sian actually can't concentrate in class too! -_-
190110....
morning wake up as usual for Sch juz tat todae is dad birthday...
All along in sch very SIAN!
After sch bus hm thn took a nap!
Thn at nite went out for dinner to celebrate Dad birthday!
All present except Cat, wonder why always like tat de cannot everyone sit together and eat.
Anyway eat till very full lol, too full till can't walk le -_-
Todae....
Sch as usual, juz tat morning gt photo taking for IC de I think.
Forgot to bring tie! thn borrowed Yan Qing de lol.
Tmr is my birthday le...
But I dun noe why I dun really feel happy or excited abt it lol!
Going out wif Ms Chee for dinner, but thn in de afternoon seeing her msg gt a kind of Sian -_-
The greatest present tat I wan is that hearing XXX said a Happy Birthday to me.
She dun nid to give me any present as her words is enough le...
But tat can't be happen liao, as I think only Zhi Qi noe why bah.
Shall End here le,
Nites Readers!
To Sarah: Get Well soon! :D