<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3234242721738298736?origin\x3dhttp://sharon-lost-in-myworld.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I hate Life
'
♥ Proffy,

♥ sharon-lost-in-myworld.blogspot.com ♥
Sharon♥
Full Time student,Part Time slacker! Currently study at BLSS,
Simply addicted to music and singing XD

♥ Cravings,

Get good results for O'Level(:

♥ Music,


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Credits

Designer:JiaQi.
Basecodes:!♥feelthatlov-e

Friday, January 22, 2010

Yesterday it was my birthday!
Sch as usual juz tat early in de morning alot of ppl wish me happy birthday.
some even msg me when the clock juz past 12! I stay up to c hu wishes me first...
Thn sarah msg came in lol, and I wanna thanks those ppl hu wrote it on my wall on facebook! :D
Thn in de evening dinner wif carel at JP pizza hut.
As usual wait for her for abt 30 mins... -_-
She baked a big birthday cake for me wor! I am so touch! Haha.
Wanna thank her for de dinner and cake! de cake taste nice! (though de image dun look nice) :D
Here and some pics take at pizza hut....

6 Golden Shrimp Pillows....

Cherry Blossom Pizza!

Chef Carel Special Pear Cake! :D
Zoom in view of wrd is " Happy Birthday :) Shar"
Missing "on" no place squeeze in :D
Nites Readers!


End of post, 10:42 PM