Yo readers!
shall recap past few days happen the things...
100110....
Morning wake up ard 11 plus than on comp.
In the afternoon, change thn go audio hse again to see the amplifier and speaker...
Reach there alot of ppl sia! -_-
The we walk ard thn decided to buy a pioneer de DVD Player cum Amplifier together wif 5 speakers and a sound weaver.
It is a karaok system too, dad brought 2 wireless mic too,
Heehee dam Happy de la! (:
110110....
Nth special sch as usual.
Buy bks in de afternoon after sch end,
after tat wait for Hui Tong as she taking her 'O' lvl Results.
her results is still nt bad happy for her (:
Todae....
Sch as usual, juz tat early in the morning P.E. run ard de sch 2 rds sianz... -_-
I used my whole strength to run hopping tat I can still be like last time.. Only till de last rd I suddenly realise tat no matter hw hard I try, I cant be like last time le, 3 years ago I already lose le no point trying nw. Really I think tat I can't run le, No matter hw i try it's impossible le. I still have de fear which make me scared! After de run, past images keep coming in my mind.
I cant concentrate in class but I try to last till sch end lol.
Than sch end le jiu took bus hm.
Didn't took a nap juz nw so gonna Zzz early tonite,
hope I can get to Zzz la.
End here le.