Last night slept quite well, as least I didn't suffered from insomnia last night. Such a boring day today... Today is Friday means holiday ending and also means that school starting soon next Monday! Sian... During holiday, time always pass by so fast, and when school reopen, time move sooooo slow -__-" Anyway, nothing unusual happened. Just that I went for a hair cut and the out come I am very satisfied with my hair now!! Haha, Just like what I hope during the previous blog entries. My hair still looks good now! Hahaha okay I know I am a bit over :D
A little disappointment, as mom eventually wanted to sign a new phone for me tomorrow. But because of the new iPad 3, she said that alot of people will be Queueing at the Singtel shop and so my new phone plan got to postpone to next week. -__-" Haiz... But some how it don't really bother me as I know that eventually I will still get the phone! Heehee :D
Shall end here, Nights peoples! :D
*May God bless me a goodnight sleep like last night, I don't wish to suffered from insomnia AGAIN!*