Mom and dad went to Genting for a short holiday. Haiz, whole house feel very weird without them. I don't like this feelings as I used to dream something bad happened to them so from then on I am very afraid if they went to some where far without me following them. And went they are away can also consider a whole noon Home alone! Arrrggghhh I somehow like but somehow hate this "Home Alone" Good thing about it is peace and can do any stuff I want, Bad thing is that If I am alone, I sure will think a lot of things.... which I am not sure if I can control my mind or emotions well. I not sure if I can handle all the work as great as mom do, but I will try my best! Haha :D
Good Nights Peoples! :D
*Hope I Can Have A Peace And Good Dreams Tonight And The Following Nights!!*