It's been a few weeks since I last post? Am I? Hmm... School as usual, nothing much happen. But some how I find that my studies had been lacking behind. Suddenly can't feel the motivation to moved one, keep thinking so tired! Can I really Pass my O level? Can I really lead the path that I planned? Hmm... I wonder too. I can't see the O level ending path, Erm... I guess I am a bit lost! -__-" Is there any Kind Soul out there who can lead me a bit? Cause I find that I now really moving very very slowly, and even feel like stopping it. Haiz, find myself a bit stupid than others. Which I did asked mom about it, but she just said that I think too much. But how come there is still news of saying people with Super high IQ level? I wonder mine is how much, really feel like testing it out. But also scared that I will get a negative results, so I guess I will just forget about it.