Haven been blogging this few days... School as usual. Tomorrow is E-learning day means there is no school tomorrow! Yay! Quite happy as it was a long weekend as friday is a Good Friday holiday. BUT there are piles of homework too!! Sian -__-" We only got 4 days of short break, teacher all seems to thought that we have 4 weeks!! they keep giving homework, I was wondering when school reopen, they also got lots to mark right? Hmm... But I didn't really blaming them since this year we have an important exam, so I was quite understanding. Just hope that I can finish up all the work by tomorrow. As friday will be a full busy day for me, as early in the morning will go pay respect for my Grandparents at Mandai Columbarium. In the afternoon, will went for a soccer game with Sister and their boyfriend. Looking forward to it, as this whole week ate alot of nice food, so must exercise to burn away all the calories! Haha :D Alright, I shall end here. Will post again tomorrow if I have the time. Nights Peoples! *Oops reading at my blog, I suddenly remember that I still owe Mr Desmond Tan 4 Journal entries. Adding more work to myself -__-"