<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3234242721738298736?origin\x3dhttp://sharon-lost-in-myworld.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I hate Life
'
♥ Proffy,

♥ sharon-lost-in-myworld.blogspot.com ♥
Sharon♥
Full Time student,Part Time slacker! Currently study at BLSS,
Simply addicted to music and singing XD

♥ Cravings,

Get good results for O'Level(:

♥ Music,


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Credits

Designer:JiaQi.
Basecodes:!♥feelthatlov-e

Friday, May 18, 2012

Sian... Didn't did very well for my mid year exam. A bit dishearten too after seeing something. Well, guess I have to buck up and forces Ony studies. Got to use the coming June holidays to put in all my best and hard work. This year June holiday will be the tougher for me! I got to plan my days well... Just for another 6 month plus! So I think I should be able to do it. Guess need to find help of things really get harder! :)


End of post, 11:25 PM